Thursday, May 19, 2011

mom-mode post #135 - on little boys at the park

Yesterday the sun finally came out. So we packed up our stuff ( well I packed up our stuff) and rushed to the park. It was such a relief to be out near a little bit of nature and water and not feel like the city is closing in on us. Some days I swear it feels like it is.

First we stopped for lunch, mommy had to have her diet coke. She let me hold the can, but wouldn't let me take a sip!

Then I decided it was time to explore. Mommy didn't like me getting to close to the water. I fought her big time. But she won.
Then I played on the playground. I love the playground. I love to follow the big kids around and scream real loud in excitement. I'm not a huge fan of the swings, but I love to climb up the stairs to go down the slides.

All in all, it was a nice break from the crazy busy and rainy days we've had. We'll certainly have to do it again!



2 comments:

Patricia said...

oq é essa cabeçinha loira no balanço?!? garotinho fofo da tia!

Gram said...

I love the one of him peeping into the water!! So glad he loves the outdoors, can't wait to take him camping!