Saturday, March 12, 2011

mom-mode post #127 - on the birthday boy

Our baby O is one. And I'm out of words to express the sheer joy that this year has brought to us. He is this fun-loving, dance to the beat of any music, intense, passionate, funny kinda guy. We love him so much. Now I leave you with pictures of the most adorable little one year old EVER. (it's true, he is, check it for yourself)



A little overwhelmed by all the singing.

little cousins loving on O

That's how much your mama and dada love you baby. That's how much.

proud grandparents celebrating with O!


Does it have chocolate in it? Then I love it mommy!


silliness with mama and my titias

first time I met my tia Va. She awesomely crazy!

how big is Oliver? He is one!!!!

not quite walking yet... But I can hold my own!!!

I think I will go down in history as the only one-year-old who thoroughly enjoyed his party. 

No comments: