Saturday, December 5, 2009

mom-mode post # 32 - on entering my third trimester




28 weeks and entering my third trimester. Time went by way too fast. Part of me (the part that doesn't have his nursery ready or a name picked out) wants him to stay put a little bit longer. But the other part of me (the one that feels so heavy and achey all the time) is kinda ready to be done!
New hat. All the girls here wear cute little hats ( it is waaaaaaaaaay too cold) so I figured I'd fit in and got me one. It's hard to feel cute these days and the hat helps.:)

2 comments:

d'radiofan said...

You're always adorable and always so fashionable. Love the hat! Wish more here would wear them. The belly's cute too!

allison said...

You look way cute. I hope you enjoy the burst of energy and nesting that comes with the 3rd trimester.