Friday, December 17, 2010

mom-mode post #115 - on losing the weight and the flab #update#

Let's have an update on how I'm doing on my pursuit of life, liberty and thinness.;)

the diet: all things considered, not bad. We went to Istanbul for a few days and with it, all the yummy foods the big city has to offer. Also, my sister arrived in town with a suitcase filled with yummy Brazilian sweets that I just absolutely could not resist.

the exercise: Jillian Michaels is back on and I couldn't be happier. The weather has turned too nasty to go out for runs. So I'm just as content with my 30-day-challenge.

the weight: it's been two weeks and I haven't had any loss. I'm ok with it, as long as I'm not gaining any. I hope this week I'll have something to show before I indulge in some Christmas treats! Reality is, there's NO WAY I'm making my set goal. But I'm happy with the direction I'm going. I'm staying active and relatively healthy. Though I hope to meet my goal before O hits the one-year mark!!!

I never though I was going to be the mom that is still fighting the baby bulge after 9 and some months. But odd as it may sound, and although I still don't fit comfortably in my skinny jeans. I am  content with how I look and more importantly, I'm very happy with the kind of mommy I've become.

2 comments:

andiewade said...

yes, you're a great mommy, priscila!

Mom-mode said...

Thanks Andie!