Thursday, November 11, 2010

mom-mode post #107- on things that are inspiring me these days

I saw this here and I thought I'd write about what's inspiring me these days. I've been in despereate need to get my creative juices going, as the holiday season approaches and with it the gray and cold winter that seems to take away my peace so easily. So here they are:


image from thenester.com


COLOR : It's actually more like a color combination. Light blue and beige. Actually more like a seafom blueish color. I've been redecorating my living room in my mind and these are the colors I want to redo it in!








FONT : Daniel via dafont.com. Loads of free fonts over there people! I'm thinking of making my Christmas cards in this font.


image from Designer Stencils
SHAPE : I still love a good quadrefoil. I want to incorporate it into my Christmas decor this year.


NUMBER : 13 – Because that's the date my sister arrives next month. 'Cause if I can go to the island, the next best thing is a little piece of the island coming to me!

WORD :Process. A quote from my Esther bible study that has had me praising the Lord for putting me exactly where I am today: 



"As painful as the process may be, that which shatters our superficiality also shatters the fetters of our fragility and frees us to walk with dignity and might to our destinies."


Want to play along? I’d love to hear what’s inspiring you.

No comments: