Sunday, September 26, 2010

mom-mode post #99 - on flying with a baby (again) and other big things

Well people, we are doing it again. We are taking O on a big and long transatlantic flight yet again. This time though, I ain't flying solo! The husband is going with me, so I can safely assume things will go a lot smoother and tear-free ( at least for me). I've spent the past couple of days running errands, cleaning and packing. I'm exhausted. But no matter, 'cause when get to Virginia the grandparents will take over and there will be plenty of rest for the hubs and I. Woot woot.
Also happening in the next couple of weeks:
1. O will be 7-moths-old! Wow. That's all I can say.
2. We will celebrate one year of our big move across the pond. 1 down, 2 more to go.
3. I may or may not (it all depends on how I do on that test) become citizen of the Great US of A ( while keeping my lovely green passport, of course).

That's all folks!

Remember us in your prayers.

Having a laugh with Daddy.
Two new teeth to complete his handsome looks.

3 comments:

andiewade said...

have a great trip!

Patricia said...

that's awesome Pri! may the Lord bless this wonderful time! I loved the two new teeth :)!

d'radiofan said...

Gram can't wait! just a few more hours!