Friday, July 30, 2010

mom-mode post # 89 - on daddy's birthday

So I'm a month late on this post. Life has been... busy, challenging, exciting.
We celebrated hubby's birthday with a simple lunch out at a new western restaurant with found in town that sells burgers and that doesn't start with Burger and end with king ( see pic)
A couple of weeks later we celebrated with an all out american cook out with turks, canadians, a brazilian (moir!) and the guest of honor, an american.:)
I even busted out a special yellow cake mix and cream cheese frosting. I wish I had taken a picture of how I decorated it, but like I said life has been busier than usual.

To the man of my life, man of my dreams, I hope you had a lovely little birthday. O and I love you!

Here O is working on slightly bored look that most kids only master when they are teenagers. My kid is smart like that.:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

d'radiofan said...

Gram had not seen this picture--it is hilarious!! Looks like O has his mouth full of cheeseburger!