Monday, February 1, 2010

mom-mode post #41- on the anticipation of things to come

Mr. Oliver Gray and I  at 36 and 1/2 weeks. Time is coming quickly to a close and our baby boy will soon make his debut into the world. 
He moves around  a lot, he has lots of strength and energy these days... Last night I felt like I was being punched in the stomach, the kicks were so strong. I think he's running out of space in here ( see the pictures!!!). 
I'm getting so excited about the upcoming weeks, I can barely sleep of anticipation! Mom and dad come in two weeks and hopefully, soon AFTER, our baby will come too. "Excited" is the understatement of the year. I may not be ready, but I'm so excited to be his mama.
This is us, running away from the snow and cold of our city. Isn't it a beautiful place?
The last pic is for my sisters, I'm showing off my new boots.:)

7 comments:

Patricia said...

I loved the boots!
the most fashinable mom ever!
;)

d'radiofan said...

Boots are cute but your baby belly is cuter! Looks like you've got a very inflated basketball under there!

AgS said...

yay new boots! i'm glad you finally found some :)

and 3 weeks to go deserves a yay too. praying that he waits for his grandparents to get there first!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oi Pri
Nossa, como você tá linda grávida!!
Beijão
Camila B. e Fernando

Unknown said...

Querida! Que Deus abençoe este final de gravidez, o nascimento do Oliver, e toda a vida de vocês juntos. É muito bom poder acompanhar você neste momento da sua vida, mesmo de longe.Parabéns pelo blog! Beijos e fiquem com Deus!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures and love you sisteeeeer...