Sunday, November 29, 2009

mom-mode post #29 - on decorating for Christmas and my 27 weeks belly

So there it is folks, my rounder-than-ever face and belly!
Outfit courtesy of my sweet friends who are letting me borrow their maternity clothes. I came back home from Thanksgiving break with a suitcase full of cute outfits. So no worries, the world will not have to see me in maternity overalls. Unless I get too big for all the cute stuff I got.
While in the big city, I also picked out materials for my baby's curtains. You know, everything here starts with the curtains. So I figured I'd be cultural and do the same. I have no other piece of furniture. But I'm excited to finally get started in his room.

A little bit homesick today. But it shall pass.



~ 27 weeks ~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Josh and Allison said...

round? you're joking, right? priscila, if i didn't see the bump (and know that little mr. smith is arriving soon) i'd have no idea. you look fabulous!

Laura said...

That sweater looks great on you!! You do look beautiful. Your Christmas tree is also looking festive and full of cheer!

Mom-mode said...

Thanks Allison. I wasn't joking, you should see me in person... Wait, you will! Yay for you coming! I loved that you called him mr. Smith. That's a good name for him while we try to decide...

Thanks Laura! Really, thank you so much. I now have some cute stuff to face the COLD weather in!

d'radiofan said...

Yes! I'll just shorten it to the little mister! You are so cute! So happy for the clothes! Yea! I know they'll be days of homesickness, hopefully not as many as happy days in your new home.