Friday, November 13, 2009

mom-mode post #27 - on carrying my very own pumpkin.

My pumpkin and me!
In our still rather empty living room. We are waiting on our couches to be delievered. They said two weeks. We are hoping they meant it.:)
This is my favorite maternity dress. And about the only thing in my closet that fits me at the moment.
I need to go shopping. Wish me luck. The only maternity store I've seen around here had a mannequim sporting maternity overalls. If I can't find another store, looks like I'll be trying to bring the overall look back. Yikes.

~ 25 weeks ~

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Patricia said...

I'm sure you're gonna look cute in those overalls!
hihih!
love ya mana!

Joice said...

hey Pri! you look sooo pretty! i was trying to figure out what country are you... i think i got it, hehe, but what the heck are you doing there? God bless you, girl and boys!

Vanessa Collier said...

You are soooooo adorable!!! I can't wait to be preggers again some day! Are you having fun with it? You look great!

Unknown said...

oi pri, vc ta linda como sempre! recomendo mais vestidinhos com empire waist... talvez eh so comprar um tamanho maior, sem ser de gestante. that's what I did for a while. ou quem sabe vc acha uma costureira por ai que possa copiar o molde do teu fave dress?

Mom-mode said...

Vanessa - Thanks girl. I'm totally enjoying being preggo. Although some day the aches and pains get the best of me!
Elisa- thanks for the tips! That's exactly what I did! I went and got some bigger sizes dresses, so I should be good for a while... Thanks!!!
Joyce- Daniel is getting his masters here.
Paty - I love you.