Friday, October 2, 2009

mom-mode post # 19 - on how I feel about 'preggo t-shirt'

If you haven't guessed it by now, I'm not your ordinary preggo lady and I'm full of pet peeves about all the preggo merchandise people come up with.

There's so much hype about being pregnant and all the stuff you "need" to have. Before I left the States I had to do a lot of shopping for baby stuff and I was amazed at the plethora of products companies come up with to "aid" you in your pregnancy.

Most of it seems pretty useless, tacky and a waste of your money. However, if I were to buy one these baby bump t -shirts, this one would have to be it:
http://www.myretrobaby.com/item/does-this-baby-make-me-look-fat-tee/2970/p2c46 . To wear it especially when your gut doesn't quite look like a baby belly and more like a beer gut.:)

We have landed in our new country! Soon posts of our new place will follow. Right now I'm just trying to get over the exhausting jet lag.

1 comment: