Monday, August 24, 2009

mom-mode post # 5 - on how I'm going to keep this skirt



I decided to wear this skirt today because I had the sneaky suspicion it would be my last chance to do so in a while.
I got it custom made for me 6 years ago while in China. I've loved it ever since. But for now, it is going into a cedar chest.
Maybe 25 years from now, if this baby is a girl, she will get to wear it. The shoes might go in that cedar chest too...
13 weeks. Hope the sickness goes away soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Josh and Allison said...

is that a new nikon i see in that picture???

Lawren U said...

I still have my red blouse, too :) will keep it forever!
love the cute shose, cute cute blog, subscribing to you in my reader RIGHT NOW!
my blog url is http://manzanitadesigns.bigfolioblog.com btw :)
Love,
Lawren

Mom-mode said...

Allison, yes it's a brand new d90! It's Daniel's, but I borrowed it for a second...

Lawren friend! So good to see you here! LOVED visiting your blog, your flower arrangements are SO GORGEOUS. Makes me wanna get married again and hire you as my florist. Miss you! :)