Thursday, June 16, 2011

mom-mode post #139 - on traveling with a toddler to Rome part one

photo by the husband

Its funny how life turns out sometimes. This past week I got to realize a lifelong dream of visiting Europe. Rome, to be exact. We packed up some of our belongings,  and enough diapers to last  five days in the city that once was the epicenter of the world.
Now, when you think Rome, you may not think "vacation with toddler", but I was surprised by  how many babies and toddlers we did see. However I mostly surprised by how well our little intrepid O did.
In addition to visiting one of the most welcoming cities I have ever been to, O - and us- got to reconnect with our beloved auntie Rhonda.
Over the next few days,  as to not to forget this once in a lifetime opportunity, I will be journaling some of the highlights, thoughts and impressions of the trip.  Hope you will enjoy coming along for the ride.

No comments: