Sunday, December 5, 2010

mom-mode post #112 - on our fifth anniversary

"If I could travel back in time, I would travel to the most beautiful tropical island on 12/03/2005 just so I could marry [the husband] all over again. Happy Anniversary", and so read my Facebook status this past Friday. And I would do it a thousand times over. No doubt about that. Five years ago we could only dream of being where we are today. A foreign country, the sweetest baby boy... We are blessed.

The husband started the celebrations off by gifting me with something I've been wanting ever since I left my piano, some five years ago:

I immediately printed off some music and started playing. I'm SO rusty!
Yes, this is what it looks like, a handmade card. 











Not to be outdone, I presented the husband with this:
He made me promise to only get him a card because my gift was a little pricier than usual. I simply obliged.



One more shot of my special gift! I'm so thrilled!
Later that day, the husband had already arranged for a babysitter and we went out on a very special date. We went to the only  best Italian restaurant in town, went for a romantic walk and ended up with some coffee. Just the perfect way to celebrate these five years with my handsome and most awesome husband!

1 comment:

R, T and O said...

Congrats to a wonderful 5 years!