Sunday, May 2, 2010

mom-mode # 78 - on having a 9 week old

("mom, I' not sure I like you holding me like this!")

Baby O is 9 weeks old. Wow. He wakes us up (at the crack of dawn) every morning with the biggest grin on his face. He "talks" to us and is jsut a very alert baby. He has started to enjoy tummy time and is pretty strong. He also loves Elvis. Love me tender, Can't help falling in love with you... He just relaxes and smiles. So sweet. Heck, he may even have enough hair to pull off an Elvis costume this Halloween! :)

I am just overjoyed with my little family. I don't like to bragg ( oh, but I do!). But they are pretty awesome and I feel pretty blessed.
Plus I got a hairtcut this week, which has helped me feel 100 percent better, no amtter how little I've slept.

Not satisfied that I already look enough like a local, the hairdresser gave me a haircut that all the girls here are wearing. So if I'm not out with ym two white guys, I pretty much blend in.:) It turned out great though, I'm not complaining. Just stating a fact. Plus, I absolutely loved the price: 20 lira. A far cry from the much higher prices ( plus tip) I used to pay in the States and Brazil.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: