Saturday, March 6, 2010

mom-mode post #47 - a few snapshots of our first week together


Since my mom has been busy catching up on sleep and procrastinating on writing my birth story, I thought I'd share a few snapshots of my first week of existence. Much love, Baby O.

 My mom insists on styling my hair every time we go somewhere. She also likes to smother me with kisses.

Flowers daddy brought mom because I was born. Sweet friends visiting us and drinking chai.

 Daddy sometimes has to undress me so I'm awake enough to eat. I clearly do not appreciate that. I slept a lot this week, just not at night. But mom and dad are teaching me the difference between night and day.

I've taken a bath or two as well, cause I was really stinky from being inside my mommy's belly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't being a mommy the best?

Unknown said...

Chiara is jealous of all that hair!