Friday, October 2, 2009

mom-mode post #15 - another on working out while pregnant

Let me preface this one by saying: I'm about to divulge very personal information that might be slightly classified as TMI. So if you have a weak stomach, now is the time to look away. If you feel like you can handle this, read on friend.
My dilemma is, working out and dealing with full bladder issues. I had to stop running a couple of weeks ago, because 5 minutes into my run, my bladder will get completely full and I must make a stop. If I'm still close to home, no big deal. But if I'm a mile away...
So I took on walking. People say how walking is great exercise, etc. Well, baby boy continues to kick on bladder, so one must immediately turn around and head to the Water Closet.

Any suggestions on how to solve this so I can continue to exercise?!?

Thanks!

3 comments:

allison said...

I wonder if NASA sells those adult diapers. Just a thought.

Mom-mode said...

hahahahaha! Didn't see this one coming! It would be convenient, wouldn't it?

andiewade said...

baby gets bigger, bladder gets smaller. i have no helpful adivce on this one.